Coverage of topical economic issues in the Urals, Russia and beyond
In geographical coverage of attendees in 2019
Share key research and cases at the conference events
The conference speakers are leading Russian economists, international experts in economics and finance, top managers of middle businesses and big industrial companies, government representatives, academia and young professionals.
The Conference events gather more than 700 participants coming from 30+ countries all over the world.
Conference proceedings will be submitted for indexing in CPCI(WoS) and published by “Atlantis Press SARL”.
Topics in 2020:
- Searching for the New Normal: Models of Future Education and Labour Market Transformation
- The Coronavirus Economic Impact in Russia and Beyond. Recovery Tools
- How Impact Universities Affect the International Ecosystem of Education and Corporate Relations?
Round tables and special events
- National project Ecology and a new economic model for the ‘garbage reform’: How to make Russian cities clean
- Development of industrial platforms and special zones as regional development drivers
- Management strategies in the Corona-crisis age
- Development of industrial infrastructure
- Digital government: Challenges and threats
- Internationalisation of business schools in the Coronavirus age
Research sessions and workshops
Academic days feature the events of UrFU research teams, co-organisers from other universities and research institutions.
ONLINE NETWORKING AVAILABLE
IN THE CONFERENCE APP
Event ID - rrfp
Polls, surveys, ranking of presentations
Public and private chats