collection of academic papers BASED ON THE RESULTS OF ONE OF THE FORUM TRACKS WILL BE INDEXED IN SCOPUS!
Dear participants, wonderful news! As part of the academic days of the forum, following the results of the conference "Regions and Cities: Strategies for low-carbon development in the context of digital transformation", the publishing group EDP Sciences (France) will publish a collection in the SHS Web of Conferences series.
- National low-carbon development strategies: international experience
- Draft Strategy for the long-term development of the Russian Federation until 2050 with a low level of greenhouse gas emissions
- Oil and gas sector: problems and prospects of development in a low-carbon transition
- World oil and gas markets: trends, forecasts, price shocks and their consequences
- The role of digitalization in stimulating a low-carbon transition
- Structural transformations of the economy and foreign trade of commodity-producing countries and regions
- Cities and regions: forms and mechanisms of participation in the implementation of national low-carbon transition strategies
- Territorial economics in the context of a low-carbon transition: risks vs benefits of raw materials specialization
- Smart cities and regions: the role of digitalization in developing a green economy and driving a low-carbon transition.
- Tools to support the development of a green economy and a low carbon transition. The role of tax and budgetary policy.
We invite you to take part in the project. When publishing an article by authors from GSEM UrFU, if the only affiliation with GSEM is indicated (all co-authors represent GSEM UrFU) - the publication is free! Foreign co-author (s) is allowed. The number of authors of the article is no more than four. In other cases, the cost of publishing an article is 15,000 rubles. The decision on publication is made based on the results of an external review.
Articles should be submitted by November 28!